Vertical Order Picker EK-X Order Pickers
The new dimension in order picking
Request to: EK-X
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
The king of order picking: the EK-X vertical order picker sets the benchmark in terms of performance, picking height, residual load capacity, functionality and ergonomics. The EK-X forges ahead into new dimensions of efficient goods handling with driving speeds of up to 13 km/h and lifting speeds of up to 0.4 m/s. There's a perfect EK-X for every requirement and area of use. Three different truck variants are available: The EK-X 10 is the perfect partner for vertical order picking in narrow or wide aisles, with loads of up to 1000 kg and working heights up to 6.3 metres. If you need to go higher, there's either the EK-X with a telescopic or triplex mast, with a reach height of up to 7.8 metres and a rated capacity of up to 1000 kg, or the variant with a reach height of up to 12 metres and a rated capacity of up to 1200 kg available.
All versions are equipped with the OptiSpeed system. The compact warehouse assistant guarantees the highest possible driving speed at all times, without jeopardising driving safety. Other features include an excellent field of view, a roomy shock-absorbing driver's cabin with incredible freedom of movement and a wide range of equipment options. In short, if you want to manage your order-picking warehouse as effectively and user-friendly as possible, you can't do without an EK-X. Moreover, the different variants and modular configuration options allow the optimum EK-X to be custom-built for every warehouse.
The EK-X in detail
- Particularly sensitive operation and continuous control of lifting speed thanks to the latest proportional valve technology
- Intuitive control through the steering wheel or steering knob makes it easy for the operator to use all functions, customised to their needs
- Optimum user comfort provided by the spacious shock-protected stand-on platform with integrated presence switch
- Quick and easy charging at any time thanks to optional opportunity charging in lithium-ion variants
- Operating safety guaranteed with innovative iGo pilot safety aisle safety assistant
- Optional tilting barriers allow reduced distance between truck and rack – for quick, safe and ergonomic order picking
- Safe, comfortable and healthy operator's cab with optional knee and support cushions
- Optimum truck and operation safety with electronic monitoring of battery locking
- Maximum handling with intelligent STILL iGo pilot navigation assistance system and automatic bay approach
- Simple connection to warehouse management system for optimum control of goods flow with STILL iGo pilot interface
- Optimum truck safety, access protection and damage minimisation with STILL FleetManager 4.x
- Reliable availability with powerful, low-maintenance AC drives for driving and lifting
- Optimum truck performance for every customer request thanks to individually configurable driving and lifting speeds
- Unrivalled space utilisation with a reach height of up to 12 metres
- Optimum handling performance thanks to smart OptiSpeed assistance system in a range of customised versions
- Individually configurable for a wide range of uses thanks to modular truck concept
- Accessible pallet allows the operator to enter the pallet to pick bulky and heavy goods
- Flexible operator's cab design using a mounting bar system for simple integration of tools (optional)
Sharpening all senses: we can support you with our wide range of smart driver assistance systems and functions which will make your day-to-day work significantly easier. You will be able to drive in a safer, more comfortable, efficient and fatigue-free manner – in every driving situation.
STILL SafetyLight 4plus
The visual warning system for fewer accidents
The blue warning light, STILL SafetyLight 4plus, significantly increases work safety in areas which are confusing or full of bends. The blue light spots are projected approx. 5 m in front of and behind the truck and warn people about the approaching truck to prevent impending collisions.Learn more
STILL iGo pilot safety
Six in one sweep
Optimised braking paths: at the end of the aisle, the forklift truck decelerates gently in relation to the speed and lifting height, which increases handling capacity.
Automatic speed adjustment: in defined zones, speed adjustments can be set automatically based on the ground conditions.
Height limitation: The adjustable height limitation enables optimum use of the space below the roof for different hall heights.
Collision prevention: known obstacles can be defined. The driver does not need to memorise all particularities of the system and can concentrate on their work.
Aisle departure assistant: steering can be blocked for a defined stretch, e.g. when departing the aisle in order to prevent collisions.
Position selection: selection enables targeted movement into defined, often-used positions such as at transfer points.Learn more
Personal safety system
The mobile integrated personal safety system reliably detects persons in narrow aisles and stops the forklift truck in a timely manner before an accident occurs. An automatic brake can also be performed at the end of the aisle in combination with the personal safety system.Learn more
If desired, you can limit the usage of your forklift truck to specific persons or groups of persons via access authorisation. You can choose whether to grant access via a key switch or via a digital code system with ten configurable access codes.Learn more
The unit decelerates automatically during the trip if it is approaching the end of the aisle. There are five different options for this:
- With speed reduction at both open aisle ends It is always possible to drive toward the middle of the aisle at maximum speed. From the beginning of the aisle end zone, the speed is reduced to 2.5 km/h.
- With absolute stop: Speed reduction at the open aisle end as well as speed reduction and absolute stop at the closed aisle end. It is always possible to drive toward the middle of the aisle at maximum speed. From the beginning of the aisle end zone, speed is reduced to 2.5 km/h. At the closed aisle end, the unit is decelerated to a halt with the absolute stop. A positioning movement toward the end of the aisle is possible with the acknowledgement button.
- With stop at both open aisle ends. It is always possible to drive toward the middle of the aisle at maximum speed. The unit is decelerated to a halt from the beginning of the aisle end zones. Our technicians can set the parameters for clearance to continue driving at a reduced speed of 2.5 km/h toward the aisle end.
- With stop and absolute stop: Stop at the open aisle end as well as stop and absolute stop at the closed aisle end. It is always possible to drive toward the middle of the aisle at maximum speed. The unit is decelerated to a halt from the beginning of the aisle end zones. Our technicians can set the parameters for clearance to continue driving at a reduced speed of 2.5 km/h toward the aisle end. The unit is decelerated to a halt at the closed aisle end, and a positioning movement toward the end of the aisle is then possible with the acknowledgement button.
- With absolute stop at the closed aisle ends and speed reduction at the open aisle ends. It is always possible to drive toward the middle of the aisle at maximum speed. From the beginning of the aisle end zones, the unit is decelerated at the open aisle end to 2.5 km/h, and brought to a halt at the closed aisle end. The unit is cleared for continued driving using the acknowledgement button to depart the aisle at a maximum speed of 2.5 km/h.
Shock-protected cab floor
Like driving on feathers: the shock-protected cab floor relieves pressure from the employee and a large foot pedal allows for a variable and comfortable stationary position.Learn more
iGo pilot navigation
Navigation support for the driver The system optimises the approach to the destination by stopping forks automatically at the horizontal and vertical target position. The positioning is worked out by means of distance measuring and comparison with the current position (by RFID transponders or barcodes). OptiSpeed 4.0 differentiates between loading, unloading and order picking at the target position, and adjusts the lifting height of the fork automatically.
Easy to use: manual input of the storage location or retrieval from the warehouse management system; operation at just a push of the drive lever.
High productivity: the truck takes the optimal route to its destination – regardless of the operator’s experience and knowledge.
High precision: the truck moves to the exact position of the pallet – fork movements outside the target are not possible, thus avoiding incorrect storage and retrieval.Learn more
Who can use which forklift truck for which area of application? What about the truck capacity? When has a shock occurred? Things that are relatively easy to control with just a few forklift trucks become far more complex and difficult to regulate as the fleet size increases. Our smart FleetManager provides the solution. With this innovative software, you are able to control your fleet more efficiently and effectively than ever.
The FleetManager consists of several modules:
- Access authorisation
- Compilation of operating data linked to the truck controller
- Accident detection with truck reaction (e.g. creep speed)
- Load detection via pressure sensor in the lifting hydraulic system without weight indication on the display and two data cards
- Shock detection in connection with FleetManager: the forklift truck detects a potential collision and switches to creep mode, sounds a signal or switches off completely
- Can be configured as per the customer's wishes
The reader for the FleetManager access card is easily accessible on the left next to the steering column. Access to the FleetManager requires special authorisation.Learn more
Smart orientation: forklift trucks which move via inductive forced steering or mechanical forced operation are able to detect if they are in the correct warehouse aisle thanks to the contact-free aisle detection.Learn more
Lift height display
The LED lift height sensor integrated as standard ensures the highest level of precision from the first millimetre. The system works with a repeat accuracy of under +/- 5 mm. The driver can always see the lift height on the display. They are therefore always aware of the fork tip height and are able to determine with certainty that they won't touch the shelf when lifting the pallet.Learn more
Lift height pre-selection
Whether you are storing and retrieving goods or raising and lowering the mast: the desired lift height can be easily configured in advance using the selection button integrated in the multifunction operating panel. Up to 20 shelf levels can be programmed. Once the right height has been reached, the lifting process ends automatically. In addition, the lifting height indicator in the LCD display shows the driver when the desired lift height has been reached.
The advantages: work becomes more safe and efficient, loading is handled with care, operator comfort is increased.Learn more
Maximum handling capacity: STILL OptiSpeed
Comprehensive hardware and software assistance systems which optimise the movements of the equipment regardless of the load. This significantly increases your handling capacity.
The system combines the advantages of OptiSpeed 3.1 with a weight sensor: in addition to the visual and acoustic signals when specific limit values are reached, a travel and lift stop is triggered when the permissible load weight is exceeded.
In addition, it calculates ideal transport movements and optimises them based on the lifting height and load.
This enables higher speeds on empty runs or when loading and picking.
Speed reduction when forks are raised
For the safe transport of goods: when driving with raised forks, there is a risk that the loaded pallets could tip, damaging the goods. The driving speed is automatically reduced depending on the lift height in order to prevent this.Learn more
The system detects the load from 5% of the forklift truck's nominal load and shows it to the operator on the display.Learn more
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum reach height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)
|EK-X / Li-Ion||1.200||12.000||13||24/48|