Order Picker OPX-L 20 S Order Pickers
Request to: OPX-L 20 S
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
The OPX-L 20 S also raises job motivation - thanks to the scissor lift the best ergonomic working height can be set to match the drivers’ size and loading status up to a height of 785 mm. Back-friendly working is just one aspect of this intelligent order picking vehicle: With a fork length of 2,390 mm, the OPX-L 20 S can easily handle two Europallets concurrently. At the same time it is strong enough to lift a total load of up to 2,000 kg.
The long forks in combination with the STILL Easy Drive steering wheel make the innovative horizontal order picker perfect for the transportation of long goods, for example in the furniture industry. Apropos long: Its working hours are also long thanks to extra large battery capacities and the optional Li-Ion technology. The OPX-L 20 S can do long for longer.
The OPX-L 20 S in detail
- High driving comfort due to height-adjustable, electric steering wheel with automatic neutral position
- Less need for training thanks to intuitive display and control unit
- Freedom of movement on the wide operator’s platform with optional extra narrow backrest
- Maximum energy savings with the ECO driving program
- iGo neo vehicles drive, steer, accelerate and brake independently and follow their operator at every turn
- Fatigue-free mounting and dismounting via the low vehicle entrance
- Excellent visibility thanks to LED daytime running light, Safety Light and Safety Light 4Plus
- Increased safety when cornering with Curve Speed Control and Dynamic Drive Control
- Less wear on the forks due to speed reduction with lowered forks
- iGo neo offers maximum safety for people in the warehouse environment thanks to a unique and multi-level safety concept
- Minimisation of impact damage even when the OPX iGo neo is driven manually
- Operator management, shock detection and access protection with FleetManager 4.x
- Early detection of a flat battery with the LED daytime running light Plus
- Integration into customer processes via automation interface and MMS preparation
- iGo neo: safe and reliable operator recognition thanks to the hybrid tracking system, even during Z-picking
- High handling performance thanks to a load capacity of up to 2,500 kg
- Powerful, reliable and low-maintenance 3-kW three-phase AC traction motor
- Fast goods handling through powerful acceleration and a travel speed of up to 14 km/h
- Cornering stability and optimum traction with the optional 5-wheel chassis
- iGo neo: up to 75 % less mounting and dismounting to relieve the operator; picking performance is significantly increased compared to conventional picking
- High picking performance without mounting and dismounting thanks to pedestrian operation
- Fast order picking on the first level with fold-down step and raisable operator’s platform
- Prevention of back pain with optional air-cushioned driver’s stand and folding seat
- Flexible use of in-house batteries with the tray for batteries by other manufacturers
- OPX and OPX iGo neo as basic vehicles available in different variants according to the individual picking requirements
Forklift driver assistance systems
Sharpening all senses: we can support you with our wide range of smart driver assistance systems and functions which will make your day-to-day work significantly easier. You will be able to drive in a safer, more comfortable, efficient and fatigue-free manner – in every driving situation.