Electric Forklift Truck RX 60 6.0-8.0 t Electric Forklifts
Making light work of things
Request to: RX 60 6.0-8.0 t
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
The electric forklift trucks of the RX 60-60/80 series are emission- free powerhouses that boost a particularly high performance and are extremely compact and manoeuvrable. The flagship model, the RX 60-80/900, can lift up to eight tonnes in working aisle widths of only 4,999 mm at a load centre of 900 mm. With zero emissions, the powerful electric forklifts prove to be a highly efficient transport solution both indoors and outdoors – even in damp and dusty environments.
High handling performance is ensured not only by the sensitive control but also by the maximum travel speed of up to 17 km/h as standard - and even up to 20 km/h in the optional sprint mode. Whether for freight carriers or manufacturing sectors, handling heavy loads or fast loading and unloading of lorries, its high performance, precise hydraulics and well-conceived forklift ergonomics make the strongest RX-60 model an unbeatable warehouse assistant.
The RX 60 6.0-8.0 t in detail
- Intuitive handling: intuitive, easy-to-understand and standardised RX-family operating system
- Ergonomic and comfortable operator’s cab protects the back and joints and encourages a healthy posture
- Lateral battery change is easily done and only takes a few moments
- Precise, safe handling in any situation due to high-precision hydraulics and agile driving dynamics
- Safe entry: large handle, anti-slip rubber mat and wide step
- Optimal all-round view thanks to narrow protective roof profiles and large windows
- Versatile equipment options for even more safety – from the direction indicator to safety lights through to automatic speed reduction when cornering
- Monitor truck and usage data in real time: optional interface for integration into fleet management software, such as STILL neXXt fleet
- Incorrect use made impossible thanks to optional access control
- Intralogistics powerhouse: truck delivers first-in-class handling performance
- Sprint mode can be activated at the push of a button, offering a performance boost for performance peaks
- Efficient power usage ensures an outstanding range per battery charge
- Versatile assistance functions offer intelligent support while working
- Thanks to the optional STILL lithium-ion technology, short decentralised interim charging is sufficient for round-the-clock usage
- Choose from a range of individual control options: multi-lever, mini- lever, Fingertip or Joystick 4Plus
- Driving and acceleration behaviour can be adapted to personal preferences at the push of a button
Driver assistance systems and functions
STILL warning zone light
Perfect addition to the STILL SafetyLight
The STILL warning zone light projects two luminescent strips to the left and right of the forklift truck. The optional illumination equipment serves as a visual warning for pedestrians and other drivers in the vicinity by projecting luminescent strips on the hall floor at the sides of the forklift truck. The STILL warning zone light therefore perfectly complements the STILL SafetyLight, which projects a blue cone of light in the front of the truck in the direction of driving.Learn more
Keeping the goods in place: the load backrest stabilises the transported goods at the fork carriage back so that they can be securely transported from A to B.Learn more
The warning light increases safety at the warehouse and makes other employees working in the warehouse aware of the forklift truck via a flashing yellow light signal.Learn more
Who can use which forklift truck for which area of application? What about the truck capacity? When has a shock occurred? Things that are relatively easy to control with just a few forklift trucks become far more complex and difficult to regulate as the fleet size increases. Our smart FleetManager provides the solution. With this innovative software, you are able to control your fleet more efficiently and effectively than ever.
The FleetManager consists of several modules:
- Access authorisation
- Compilation of operating data linked to the truck controller
- Accident detection with truck reaction (e.g. creep speed)
- Load detection via pressure sensor in the lifting hydraulic system without weight indication on the display and two data cards
- Shock detection in connection with FleetManager: the forklift truck detects a potential collision and switches to creep mode, sounds a signal or switches off completely
- Can be configured as per the customer's wishes
The reader for the FleetManager access card is easily accessible on the left next to the steering column. Access to the FleetManager requires special authorisation.Learn more
Assistant Truck Control
The compactly bundled basic safety package: the intelligent Assistant Truck Control driver assistance system features several functions which detect potentially critical driving situations and indicate these to the operator, or even act independently.
The following features are included in this driver assistance system:
- Safe exit/parking: a warning tone is sounded if the seat is vacated but the parking brake is not applied. This prevents unsecured truck from being parked.
- Seat belt controls: the driving speed is automatically reduced if the seat belt is not worn. In cab trucks, the system only engages when the cab door is open. The operator also receives a reminder to wear the seat belt.
- Speed limiter controlled by steering angle (Curve Speed Control): the driving speed is automatically adapted when taking curves. Through the speed limiter controlled by steering angle, possible damage to goods is reduced owing to the appropriate cornering speed.
- Speed limiter with raised forks: if the forks are raised above the "desired value of up to 500 mm" during the drive, the speed of the forklift truck is reduced automatically. The advantage of this is that you can drive safely even when the forks are raised.
Speed reduction when forks are raised
For the safe transport of goods: when driving with raised forks, there is a risk that the loaded pallets could tip, damaging the goods. The driving speed is automatically reduced depending on the lift height in order to prevent this.Learn more
The system detects the load from 5% of the forklift truck's nominal load and shows it to the operator on the display.Learn more
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)