Electric Forklift Truck RX 60 6.0-8.0 t Electric Forklifts
Making light work of things
Request to: RX 60 6.0-8.0 t
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
The electric forklift trucks of the RX 60-60/80 series are emission- free powerhouses that boost a particularly high performance and are extremely compact and manoeuvrable. The flagship model, the RX 60-80/900, can lift up to eight tonnes in working aisle widths of only 4,999 mm at a load centre of 900 mm. With zero emissions, the powerful electric forklifts prove to be a highly efficient transport solution both indoors and outdoors – even in damp and dusty environments.
High handling performance is ensured not only by the sensitive control but also by the maximum travel speed of up to 17 km/h as standard - and even up to 20 km/h in the optional sprint mode. Whether for freight carriers or manufacturing sectors, handling heavy loads or fast loading and unloading of lorries, its high performance, precise hydraulics and well-conceived forklift ergonomics make the strongest RX-60 model an unbeatable warehouse assistant.
The RX 60 6.0-8.0 t in detail
- Intuitive handling: intuitive, easy-to-understand and standardised RX-family operating system
- Ergonomic and comfortable operator’s cab protects the back and joints and encourages a healthy posture
- Lateral battery change is easily done and only takes a few moments
- Precise, safe handling in any situation due to high-precision hydraulics and agile driving dynamics
- Safe entry: large handle, anti-slip rubber mat and wide step
- Optimal all-round view thanks to narrow protective roof profiles and large windows
- Versatile equipment options for even more safety – from the direction indicator to safety lights through to automatic speed reduction when cornering
- Monitor truck and usage data in real time: optional interface for integration into fleet management software, such as STILL neXXt fleet
- Incorrect use made impossible thanks to optional access control
- Intralogistics powerhouse: truck delivers first-in-class handling performance
- Sprint mode can be activated at the push of a button, offering a performance boost for performance peaks
- Efficient power usage ensures an outstanding range per battery charge
- Versatile assistance functions offer intelligent support while working
- Thanks to the optional STILL lithium-ion technology, short decentralised interim charging is sufficient for round-the-clock usage
- Choose from a range of individual control options: multi-lever, mini- lever, Fingertip or Joystick 4Plus
- Driving and acceleration behaviour can be adapted to personal preferences at the push of a button
Driver assistance systems and functions
Assistant Truck Control
The compactly bundled basic safety package: the intelligent Assistant Truck Control driver assistance system features several functions which detect potentially critical driving situations and indicate these to the operator, or even act independently.
The following features are included in this driver assistance system:
- Safe exit/parking: a warning tone is sounded if the seat is vacated but the parking brake is not applied. This prevents unsecured truck from being parked.
- Seat belt controls: the driving speed is automatically reduced if the seat belt is not worn. In cab trucks, the system only engages when the cab door is open. The operator also receives a reminder to wear the seat belt.
- Speed limiter controlled by steering angle (Curve Speed Control): the driving speed is automatically adapted when taking curves. Through the speed limiter controlled by steering angle, possible damage to goods is reduced owing to the appropriate cornering speed.
- Speed limiter with raised forks: if the forks are raised above the "desired value of up to 500 mm" during the drive, the speed of the forklift truck is reduced automatically. The advantage of this is that you can drive safely even when the forks are raised.
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)