Order Picker OPX-L 20 S iGo neo
Request to: OPX-L 20 S iGo neo
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
You can imagine the autonomous horizontal order picker OPX iGo neo as a reliable colleague who reacts to you and helps to reduce your workload. By means of the latest sensor technology, the vehicle detects its operator, its surroundings, obstacles and distances. A multi-level safety concept and a pedestrian protection system ensure that the OPX iGo neo protects people, warehouse equipment and loads. The vehicle makes decisions based on the data transmitted and defined algorithms: Obstacles are either avoided or the truck stops when the path is completely blocked. If a slower vehicle drives ahead or if a traffic jam develops, the speed is adapted to the situation.
Once the route is clear again, the OPX iGo neo moves up autonomously. For safety reasons, intersections are only crossed autonomously after the operator has given the go-ahead. The operator can of course operate the vehicle manually at any time - an LED signal indicates the current mode. The OPX iGo neo significantly increases picking performance and reduces picking errors. On the one hand, because the autonomous helper takes over driving and steering, allowing the operator to concentrate fully on his work. On the other hand, up to 75 % of the time-consuming and strenuous mounting and dismounting is eliminated and walking distances with loads are greatly reduced.
The OPX-L 20 S iGo neo in detail
- High driving comfort due to height-adjustable, electric steering wheel with automatic neutral position
- Less need for training thanks to intuitive display and control unit
- Freedom of movement on the wide operator’s platform with optional extra narrow backrest
- Maximum energy savings with the ECO driving program
- iGo neo vehicles drive, steer, accelerate and brake independently and follow their operator at every turn
- Fatigue-free mounting and dismounting via the low vehicle entrance
- Excellent visibility thanks to LED daytime running light, Safety Light and Safety Light 4Plus
- Increased safety when cornering with Curve Speed Control and Dynamic Drive Control
- Less wear on the forks due to speed reduction with lowered forks
- iGo neo offers maximum safety for people in the warehouse environment thanks to a unique and multi-level safety concept
- Minimisation of impact damage even when the OPX iGo neo is driven manually
- Operator management, shock detection and access protection with FleetManager 4.x
- Early detection of a flat battery with the LED daytime running light Plus
- Integration into customer processes via automation interface and MMS preparation
- Fast service analysis and parameterisation of settings via CANbus interface
- iGo neo: safe and reliable operator recognition thanks to the hybrid tracking system, even during Z-picking
- High handling performance thanks to a load capacity of up to 2,500 kg
- Powerful, reliable and low-maintenance 3-kW three-phase AC traction motor
- Fast goods handling through powerful acceleration and a travel speed of up to 14 km/h
- Cornering stability and optimum traction with the optional 5-wheel chassis
- iGo neo: up to 75 % less mounting and dismounting to relieve the operator; picking performance is significantly increased compared to conventional picking
- High picking performance without mounting and dismounting thanks to pedestrian operation
- Fast order picking on the first level with fold-down step and raisable operator’s platform
- Prevention of back pain with optional air-cushioned driver’s stand and folding seat
- Flexible use of in-house batteries with the tray for batteries by other manufacturers
- OPX and OPX iGo neo as basic vehicles available in different variants according to the individual picking requirements
Sharpening all senses: we can support you with our wide range of smart driver assistance systems and functions which will make your day-to-day work significantly easier. You will be able to drive in a safer, more comfortable, efficient and fatigue-free manner – in every driving situation.
Keeping the goods in place: the load backrest stabilises the transported goods at the fork carriage back so that they can be securely transported from A to B.Learn more
Who can use which forklift truck for which area of application? What about the truck capacity? When has a shock occurred? Things that are relatively easy to control with just a few forklift trucks become far more complex and difficult to regulate as the fleet size increases. Our smart FleetManager provides the solution. With this innovative software, you are able to control your fleet more efficiently and effectively than ever.
The FleetManager consists of several modules:
- Access authorisation
- Compilation of operating data linked to the truck controller
- Accident detection with truck reaction (e.g. creep speed)
- Load detection via pressure sensor in the lifting hydraulic system without weight indication on the display and two data cards
- Shock detection in connection with FleetManager: the forklift truck detects a potential collision and switches to creep mode, sounds a signal or switches off completely
- Can be configured as per the customer's wishes
The reader for the FleetManager access card is easily accessible on the left next to the steering column. Access to the FleetManager requires special authorisation.Learn more
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)
|OPX-L 20 S||2.000||700||12||24|