Diesel and LP Gas forklift truck RX 70 2.0–3.5 t Forklift
Performance meets efficiency
Request to: RX 70 2.0–3.5 t
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Full speed ahead: the industrial engine with over 20 percent more power means that the RX 70-20/35 can move more goods to their destination even faster – and yet it remains impressively efficient! This is made possible by the STILL Performance System: perfectly coordinated components combine a powerful and efficient drive with precise and sensitive control. Every RX 70-20/35 is built to impress for years: durable material and compact design meet unmatched performance dynamics. The top performer has a multitude of strengths that are effectively adapted to every situation thanks to the intuitive operating elements.
What’s more, every detail of the comfortable driver’s cab has been carefully considered, from the large footwell through to the thermoformed dashboard for maximum visibility. The STILL Easy Control is the cockpit’s smart centrepiece. The smart on-board computer provides direct access to performance functions and displays relevant truck information at a glance. Reversing in tight spaces, frequent driving up and down ramps, changing operating conditions – with the RX 70-20/35 you have the load handling under control at all times, even in tough and challenging situations. Experience intelligent performance at its best!
The RX 70 2.0–3.5 t in detail
- Intuitive handling: standard, easy-to-use operating concept across the whole RX product line
- Climb in, get comfortable and get going: spacious driver’s cab with adjustable steering column
- One glance or click is all you need: the STILL Easy Control on-board computer activates performance functions at the push of a button and displays all the relevant information at a glance
- Work made easier: a range of assistance functions make work easier and improve safety
- Perfect all-round view: large viewing window, also in the protective roof
- Good tracking and stability: outstanding driving stability when turning and a low centre of gravity
- Guided safety check: the truck is released after a display-guided function check
- Safe entry and exit: large non-slip steps that are also visible from above as well as grab handles on the protective roof
- Consistent drive power: every drive wheel is separately controlled and makes sure that the truck is always kept on track
- Digital Performance Boost: optional interface for integration into fleet management software, such as STILL neXXt fleet
- Flexible networking: the provision for MMS means that the truck can be integrated into every material flow management system with ease
- Strong performance: powerful drive meets precise control
- Effective goods handling: travel speed of up to 21 km/h
- Agile performance: parallel operation makes it possible to drive and lift or tilt at the same time
- Flexible power control: electrically adjustable hydraulic pump
- The new STILL Performance System perfectly coordinates the entire system of all drive components and operating functions
- The powerful and quiet diesel-electric drive in hybrid technology ensures exceptional handling performance with low consumption, low noise emissions and minimised environmental impact
- Flexible control options: mini-lever, Fingertip or Joystick 4Plus
- Safety and comfort in every situation: flexibly adjustable driving and lifting performance
- Perfectly tailored operating power: extensive equipment options for maximum performance in every application
Forklift driver assistance systems
Sharpening all senses: we can support you with our wide range of smart driver assistance systems and functions which will make your day-to-day work significantly easier. You will be able to drive in a safer, more comfortable, efficient and fatigue-free manner – in every driving situation.
STILL Pre-Shift Check
Safety first: digital guided Pre-Shift Check
With the Pre-Shift Check in the on-board computer STILL Easy Control STILL achieves a new level of safety for the driver and the truck: before the start of each shift, or at user-defined intervals, the driver must confirm the operational capability of the truck via the on-board computer before he can put the truck into operation with all its functions.
The customer is free to choose the criteria of the safety check. In addition to the standard query, several individual queries can be stored in the display of the on-board computer. And if an answer is negative? The customer has all options.
For example, he can define in the system that the performance of the vehicle is automatically limited if a query shows a negative test result.Learn more