Diesel and LP Gas forklift truck RX 70 2.0-3.5 t Forklift
Performance meets efficiency
Request to: RX 70 2.0-3.5 t
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Full speed ahead: the industrial engine with over 20 percent more power means that the RX 70-20/35 can move more goods to their destination even faster – and yet it remains impressively efficient! This is made possible by the STILL Performance System: perfectly coordinated components combine a powerful and efficient drive with precise and sensitive control. Every RX 70-20/35 is built to impress for years: durable material and compact design meet unmatched performance dynamics. The top performer has a multitude of strengths that are effectively adapted to every situation thanks to the intuitive operating elements.
What’s more, every detail of the comfortable driver’s cab has been carefully considered, from the large footwell through to the thermoformed dashboard for maximum visibility. The STILL Easy Control is the cockpit’s smart centrepiece. The smart on-board computer provides direct access to performance functions and displays relevant truck information at a glance. Reversing in tight spaces, frequent driving up and down ramps, changing operating conditions – with the RX 70-20/35 you have the load handling under control at all times, even in tough and challenging situations. Experience intelligent performance at its best!
The RX 70 2.0-3.5 t in detail
- Intuitive handling: standard, easy-to-use operating concept across the whole RX product line
- Climb in, get comfortable and get going: spacious driver’s cab with adjustable steering column
- One glance or click is all you need: the STILL Easy Control on-board computer activates performance functions at the push of a button and displays all the relevant information at a glance
- Work made easier: a range of assistance functions make work easier and improve safety
- Perfect all-round view: large viewing window, also in the protective roof
- Good tracking and stability: outstanding driving stability when turning and a low centre of gravity
- Guided safety check: the truck is released after a display-guided function check
- Safe entry and exit: large non-slip steps that are also visible from above as well as grab handles on the protective roof
- Consistent drive power: every drive wheel is separately controlled and makes sure that the truck is always kept on track
- Digital Performance Boost: optional interface for integration into fleet management software, such as STILL neXXt fleet
- Flexible networking: the provision for MMS means that the truck can be integrated into every material flow management system with ease
- Strong performance: powerful drive meets precise control
- Effective goods handling: travel speed of up to 21 km/h
- Agile performance: parallel operation makes it possible to drive and lift or tilt at the same time
- Flexible power control: electrically adjustable hydraulic pump
- The new STILL Performance System perfectly coordinates the entire system of all drive components and operating functions
- The powerful and quiet diesel-electric drive in hybrid technology ensures exceptional handling performance with low consumption, low noise emissions and minimised environmental impact
- Flexible control options: mini-lever, Fingertip or Joystick 4Plus
- Safety and comfort in every situation: flexibly adjustable driving and lifting performance
- Perfectly tailored operating power: extensive equipment options for maximum performance in every application
Sharpening all senses: we can support you with our wide range of smart driver assistance systems and functions which will make your day-to-day work significantly easier. You will be able to drive in a safer, more comfortable, efficient and fatigue-free manner – in every driving situation.
STILL Pre-Shift Check
Safety first: digital guided Pre-Shift Check
With the Pre-Shift Check in the on-board computer STILL Easy Control STILL achieves a new level of safety for the driver and the truck: before the start of each shift, or at user-defined intervals, the driver must confirm the operational capability of the truck via the on-board computer before he can put the truck into operation with all its functions.
The customer is free to choose the criteria of the safety check. In addition to the standard query, several individual queries can be stored in the display of the on-board computer. And if an answer is negative? The customer has all options.
For example, he can define in the system that the performance of the vehicle is automatically limited if a query shows a negative test result.Learn more
STILL SafetyLight 4plus
The visual warning system for fewer accidents
The blue warning light, STILL SafetyLight 4plus, significantly increases work safety in areas which are confusing or full of bends. The blue light spots are projected approx. 5 m in front of and behind the truck and warn people about the approaching truck to prevent impending collisions.Learn more
STILL warning zone light
Perfect addition to the STILL SafetyLight
The STILL warning zone light projects two luminescent strips to the left and right of the forklift truck. The optional illumination equipment serves as a visual warning for pedestrians and other drivers in the vicinity by projecting luminescent strips on the hall floor at the sides of the forklift truck. The STILL warning zone light therefore perfectly complements the STILL SafetyLight, which projects a blue cone of light in the front of the truck in the direction of driving.Learn more
Keeping the goods in place: the load backrest stabilises the transported goods at the fork carriage back so that they can be securely transported from A to B.Learn more
Seat belt control
Buckled up? If not, the seat belt control ensures that the driving speed is automatically reduced. In cab trucks, the system only engages when the cab door is open.Learn more
The warning light increases safety at the warehouse and makes other employees working in the warehouse aware of the forklift truck via a flashing yellow light signal.Learn more
Curve Speed Control
Automatic speed adjustment for curves
The speed limiter controlled by steering angle reduces the chance of damaging goods owing to the appropriate cornering speed. This assistance function is available for various forklift trucks and warehouse technology devices, and regulates the driving speed automatically according to the steering angle. In other words, the driver doesn't need to worry about speed when cornering. The truck automatically decelerates the precise amount needed for the operator to drive in a safe but swift manner.Learn more
Who can use which forklift truck for which area of application? What about the truck capacity? When has a shock occurred? Things that are relatively easy to control with just a few forklift trucks become far more complex and difficult to regulate as the fleet size increases. Our smart FleetManager provides the solution. With this innovative software, you are able to control your fleet more efficiently and effectively than ever.
The FleetManager consists of several modules:
- Access authorisation
- Compilation of operating data linked to the truck controller
- Accident detection with truck reaction (e.g. creep speed)
- Load detection via pressure sensor in the lifting hydraulic system without weight indication on the display and two data cards
- Shock detection in connection with FleetManager: the forklift truck detects a potential collision and switches to creep mode, sounds a signal or switches off completely
- Can be configured as per the customer's wishes
The reader for the FleetManager access card is easily accessible on the left next to the steering column. Access to the FleetManager requires special authorisation.Learn more
Lift height display
The LED lift height sensor integrated as standard ensures the highest level of precision from the first millimetre. The system works with a repeat accuracy of under +/- 5 mm. The driver can always see the lift height on the display. They are therefore always aware of the fork tip height and are able to determine with certainty that they won't touch the shelf when lifting the pallet.Learn more
Speed reduction when forks are raised
For the safe transport of goods: when driving with raised forks, there is a risk that the loaded pallets could tip, damaging the goods. The driving speed is automatically reduced depending on the lift height in order to prevent this.Learn more
The system detects the load from 5% of the forklift truck's nominal load and shows it to the operator on the display.Learn more
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
|RX 70-20/600 T||2.000||7.390||21|