High Lift Stacker
EXP 14 - 20 High Lift Stackers
Flexibility meets innovation
Request to: EXP 14 - 20
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Stronger and more intelligent than the rest – that’s the STILL EXP 14-20 high lift stackers. Two of its stand-out features are its huge residual load capacity and its smart colour display. The latter provides the operator with basic information, the truck status or the battery’s state of charge at a glance at all times, and different language-independent symbols provide optimum support in operation. The smart and extremely mobile warehouse organiser moves pallets weighing up to 2,000 kg quickly, safely and reliably. Through selfsupporting and adjustable forks different pallets can be used. With optional hydraulic functions accessory equipment can be used as well. It can achieve unprecedented reloading of pallets thanks to its powerful and low-maintenance motor and its precise control elements, which are suitable for either left- or right-handed operators.
The letters EXP are not, however, just synonymous with quick goods handling, but also with safe goods handling. The optional load capacity display shows what is possible. The curved tiller shape and the sensitive impact plate protect the driver, and the EXP stops automatically when the tiller is released – even on ramps. The OPTISPEED tiller also adjusts the speed of the EXP to the distance from the operator, while the Curve Speed Control system regulates the speed around bends. This high lift stackers, which is as strong as it is smart, allows you to always keep your flow of goods safely under control; from transporting loads within the pre-storage area to operating the shelving system.
The EXP 14 - 20 in detail
- Fatigue-free operation: precise and smooth electrical steering unit
- Unobstructed view when driving: free view mast and centrally positioned tiller
- Precise control in the narrowest spaces: sensitive proportional valve control and optional creep speed function
- Drive, steer and lift with just one hand: ergonomic and intuitive operation for left and right handers
- OptiSpeed tiller adjusts speed automatically depending on the distance between the operator and the truck
- Safety in mind: optional load capacity display shows the operator the current mast height and associated residual load capacity
- Safe cornering: Curve Speed Control automatically adjusts speed to the steering angle when cornering
- Manage online: with FleetManager, you can link the forklift truck to a web-based application
- Suitable for multiple operators: define several forklift truck users with different operator profiles
- All trucks under control: fleets can be analysed based on need using comprehensive data
- Information at a glance: modern easy-to-follow colour display
- Optimal utilisation of storage space: lifiting heights up to 5,466 mm and a lifting capacity up to 2,000 kg
- The right driving programme for all situations: outstanding efficiency or maximum handling capacity thanks to ECO, BOOST or Blue-Q
- Maximum handling capacity: powerful, reliable and low-maintenance AC drive motor
- Always ready to use: li-ion battery with a capacity of up to 500 Ah and straightforward lateral battery change
- For all pallet types: adjustable forks enable handling of a wide range of pallets
- For all load carriers: thanks to the self-supporting forks, closed carriers can also be lifted with ease
- Individually expandable: up to two additional hydraulic functions for attachments
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)