High Lift Stacker EXV 14-20 High Lift Stackers
Power meets innovation
Request to: EXV 14-20
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Stronger and more intelligent than the rest – that’s the STILL EXV 14-20 high lift stacker. Two of its stand-out features are its huge residual load capacity and its smart colour display. The latter provides the operator with basic information, the truck status or the battery’s state of charge at a glance at all times, and different language-independent symbols provide optimum support in operation. The smart and extremely mobile warehouse organiser moves pallets weighing up to 2,000 kg quickly, safely and reliably. It can achieve unprecedented reloading of pallets thanks to its powerful and low-maintenance motor and its precise control elements, which are suitable for either left- or right-handed operators.
The letters EXV are not, however, just synonymous with quick goods handling, but also with safe goods handling. The optional load capacity display shows what is possible. The curved tiller shape and the sensitive impact plate protect the driver, and the EXV stops automatically when the tiller is released – even on ramps. The OPTISPEED tiller also adjusts the speed of the EXV to the distance from the operator, while the Curve Speed Control system regulates the speed around bends. This high lift stacker, which is as strong as it is smart, allows you to always keep your flow of goods safely under control; from transporting loads within the pre-storage area to operating the shelving system.
The EXV 14-20 in detail
- Flexible, intuitive operation of all control elements on the tiller head with one hand, without the need to change grip, naturally for both left- and right-handed operators
- Reliable availability thanks to large colour display with battery status display
- Optimal ergonomics and reduced physical strain for the operator thanks to electric driving, lifting and lowering functions
- Clear view through the mast to the fork tips facilitates hassle-free pallet handling
- Unbeatable handling performance: powerful motor, high residual load capacity and responsive control elements
- With iGo systems vehicles, additional vehicles can be added at any time so as to expand transportation capacity
- Maximum driver safety thanks to the low-entry truck frame and load backrests
- Initial lift ensures stable and low-vibration driving performance, even if there are slight gradients or unevenness in the floor
- Safety for man and machine: OptiSpeed tiller and automatic stop mechanism when the tiller is released
- Safe manoeuvring even in restricted space thanks to creep speed mode
- Information on the lift height at a glance – on the coloured load capacity display
- Estimate the load correctly: Dynamic Load Control can be used to estimate the load and the corresponding maximum lift height (for the EXV 14-20)
- EXV iGo systems improves transport quality and eliminates the risk of injury and damage to people, trucks, warehouse equipment and goods thanks to smart safety functions
- Compact information: all relevant truck information is available at a glance in the STILL neXXt fleet web application.
- Innovative STILL FleetManager keeps driver and truck safe: operator management and shock detection as well as damage and cost minimisation thanks to access protection
- Optimisation of the goods flow thanks to straightforward connection to existing material flow management systems via MMS provision
- Different iGo systems trucks can be combined with one another, and with manual transport systems and stationary automation systems
- Power meets safety: the four-wheel chassis ensures outstanding stability and effective performance
- Reliable excellent performance thanks to the powerful yet low-maintenance AC motor
- New level of precision and safety for user and load thanks to the responsive proportional valve control
- Optimal availability, low-maintenance and high performance thanks to the optional lithium-ion technology
- Smooth and precise electrical steering (for the EXV 14-20)
- Software-based transport controls for the EXV iGo systems enable optimal fleet utilisation, whilst guaranteeing a high level of process reliability, traffic management, visualisation of truck movements, battery charge status monitoring and reduced error rates – the flow of materials and information is always reliable and mapped comprehensively and transparently
- Precision even in confined spaces thanks to compact dimensions
- Well-equipped for a wide range of applications with different driving programmes
- Ready for use at all times: the battery can be charged and interim charged flexibly from any location without the need for a fixed charging station
- iGo systems trucks can also be operated manually if required: this increases flexibility, safeguards process and material flow and enables easy access to goods
Forklift driver assistance systems
Sharpening all senses: we can support you with our wide range of smart driver assistance systems and functions which will make your day-to-day work significantly easier. You will be able to drive in a safer, more comfortable, efficient and fatigue-free manner – in every driving situation.
STILL SafetyLight 4plus
The visual warning system for fewer accidents
The blue warning light, STILL SafetyLight 4plus, significantly increases work safety in areas which are confusing or full of bends. The blue light spots are projected approx. 5 m in front of and behind the truck and warn people about the approaching truck to prevent impending collisions.Learn more
Keeping the goods in place: the load backrest stabilises the transported goods at the fork carriage back so that they can be securely transported from A to B.Learn more
Access authorisation (with Fleet Manager 4.x)
Access control perfectly integrated into the truck with different types of access authorisation for one or more trucks: with FleetManager 4.x you are free to choose the type of access authorisation for one or more trucks: chip, FleetManager card, your personal plant ID card or a PIN.
Thanks to the smart auto-logout function, the trucks are automatically deactivated after a freely selectable period of time – this also increases safety.
Access authorisation (without FleetManager)
If desired, you can limit the usage of your forklift truck to specific persons or groups of persons via access authorisation. Select whether the release of the truck should be carried out using a key switch or via a digicode system with ten configurable access codes (or PINs).Learn more
Access authorisation (without FleetManager 4.x) with PIN
Digicode systems (PIN) are an easy way to prevent unauthorised use of the truck. The truck can be started up quickly and easily, simply by entering the PIN code. This allows the user to limit access authorisation to specific individuals or groups. It is possible to configure up to ten PIN codes.More information
Works at any angle
Depending on the tiller angle, the OptiSpeed tiller steering automatically ensures that the maximum driving speed is adapted to the angle. If the angle becomes sharper, the truck decelerates automatically. The tiller steering helps to ensure safe movement even in tight spaces.
The operator is thus able to steer easily and work ergonomically.
Dynamic Load Control (DLC 3)
You will come to appreciate the optimum performance
Safe and precise load handling subject to the load lift height
Dynamic Load Control was developed to make work easier for operators of the STILL EXV and FXV high lift pallet trucks. The smart assistance system is able to estimate load capacities and weights with a high degree of precision. It is available in various extension levels. Via the display on the control unit, the maximum extension level DLC 3 shows the operator the current load weight, the maximum possible lift height with this weight and the current lift height. The latter is measured using an ultrasonic sensor. As soon as the user approaches the maximum lift height, it emits a warning signal. The lift process switches off automatically before the maximum lift is exceeded.Learn more
Driver profile via FleetManager
Who can use which forklift truck for which area of application? How fast may a certain driver travel in the industrial truck?
The solution: our smart driver profiles in FleetManager 4.x. This web-based application allows the features of the truck to be adapted to the operator’s requirements, such as a reduction in travel, lifting or tilting speed or automatic activation of the lights.More information Learn more
The right driving programme for all requirements: the operator can choose between three established and two freely configurable driving programmes in the three operating modes: Blue-Q, normal and sprint mode. The driving programmes can be chosen according to the situation in order to achieve the maximum performance or energy efficiency.
Intelligent autopilot: the forklift’s Blue-Q (blue button) efficiency mode is activated at the touch of a button. An intelligent optimisation characteristic in the drive saves energy precisely where it is not impacted by the work process.
Up to 10% savings in energy consumption depending on the use profile and forklift equipment.Learn more
This far and no further: a maximum mast extension height can be preconfigured for hall heights which are lower than the mast height. You can also configure an intermediate lift limitation with a predefined maximum lift height by actuating a push button.Learn more
100% finesse: this driver assistance system ensures gentle depositing of the forks and goods by reducing the speed shortly before settling the goods on the ground.Learn more
To stop feet getting caught under tires – a rubber lip can be adhered to pedestrian vehicles for the protection of feet. An optional foot guard with a contact strip is available as a special feature which makes sure that the truck stops upon contact.Learn more
Load capacity display
Stability at all times: the optional load capacity display shows the user the current lift height and the associated residual load capacity at all times. The load capacities and lift heights are displayed on the coloured signs attached directly to the mast.Learn more
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)
|EXV 14 / Li-Ion
|EXV 14 (i) / Li-Ion
|EXV 14 D / Li-Ion
|EXV 16 / Li-Ion
|EXV 16 (i) / Li-Ion
|EXV 16 D / Li-Ion
|EXV 20 / Li-Ion
|EXV 20i / Li-Ion
|EXV 20 D / Li-Ion
|EXV iGo systems/Li-Ion