Vertical Order Picker OXV 07/10 Order Pickers
Next Level Order Picking
Request to: OXV 07/10
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Fast, efficient and safe – three words that perfectly sum up order picking with the OXV 07 and OXV 10. The vertical order pickers excel in all types of distribution centres and warehouses. Agile and compact, they smoothly move through even the narrowest warehouse aisles. They can lift up to 700 kg, respectively 1000 kg, on a pallet up to the first or second rack level. The height-adjustable driver’s workspace is a real highlight, allowing you to achieve a reach height of up to 2,800 mm.
For fast order picking, the driver's platform can even be raised and lowered during travel. Features like the intuitive steering wheel and speed reduction when cornering help to ensure enjoyable, safe and convenient driving. You can also choose between a wide range of equipment options for any application – such as LED lights and various battery systems.
The OXV 07/10 in detail
- STILL Easy Drive steering wheel enables intuitive operation of all functions without changing hands
- Low entry point for convenience and high order picking performance
- Responsive and safe driving behaviour: steering wheel with automatic neutral position
- Operational at all times: optional STILL lithium-ion technology for maximum availability
- Superb visibility: optional LED daytime driving light, Safety Light and Safety Light 4Plus
- Protection against incorrect operation: optional access control with FleetManager 4.x
- Safe cornering: Curve Speed Control depending on steering angle
- Avoid impact damage: versatile collision protection options available
- Precise handling: high-precision hydraulics and agile driving dynamics
- Connects to your fleet: optional interface for integration into fleet management software such as STILL neXXt fleet
- Controlled use: optional access control protects against incorrect operation
- Picking on first and second rack level: picking heights of up to 2,800 mm
- Excellent handling capacity: the OXV 10 lifts pallets of up to 1000 kg
- Fast travel: powerful acceleration and speeds of up to 10 km/h
- Individual made-to-measure production: multitude of equipment options for any application
- Transport of various load carriers: adjustable forks on the OXV 08
- Suitable for any warehouse: compact dimensions and optimal manoeuvrability
- Low energy costs at the push of a button: Blue-Q efficiency mode for optimal cost-efficiency or BOOST mode for maximum order-picking performance
Sharpening all senses: we can support you with our wide range of smart driver assistance systems and functions which will make your day-to-day work significantly easier. You will be able to drive in a safer, more comfortable, efficient and fatigue-free manner – in every driving situation.
STILL SafetyLight 4plus
The visual warning system for fewer accidents
The blue warning light, STILL SafetyLight 4plus, significantly increases work safety in areas which are confusing or full of bends. The blue light spots are projected approx. 5 m in front of and behind the truck and warn people about the approaching truck to prevent impending collisions.Learn more
Keeping the goods in place: the load backrest stabilises the transported goods at the fork carriage back so that they can be securely transported from A to B.Learn more
Who can use which forklift truck for which area of application? What about the truck capacity? When has a shock occurred? Things that are relatively easy to control with just a few forklift trucks become far more complex and difficult to regulate as the fleet size increases. Our smart FleetManager provides the solution. With this innovative software, you are able to control your fleet more efficiently and effectively than ever.
The FleetManager consists of several modules:
- Access authorisation
- Compilation of operating data linked to the truck controller
- Accident detection with truck reaction (e.g. creep speed)
- Load detection via pressure sensor in the lifting hydraulic system without weight indication on the display and two data cards
- Shock detection in connection with FleetManager: the forklift truck detects a potential collision and switches to creep mode, sounds a signal or switches off completely
- Can be configured as per the customer's wishes
The reader for the FleetManager access card is easily accessible on the left next to the steering column. Access to the FleetManager requires special authorisation.Learn more
Speed reduction when forks are raised
For the safe transport of goods: when driving with raised forks, there is a risk that the loaded pallets could tip, damaging the goods. The driving speed is automatically reduced depending on the lift height in order to prevent this.Learn more
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum picking height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)
|OXV 07 / Li-Ion||700||2800||8.0||24|
|OXV 10 / Li-Ion||1000||2800||10.0||24|