Electric Forklift Truck
RX 60 2,5 - 3,5 t
For the really heavy work.
Request to: RX 60 2,5 - 3,5 t
Please fill out the form below. We will get back at you as soon as possible.
Emission-free efficiency – this characterises the RX 60-25/35 series electric forklift trucks. Apart from being emission-free, the trucks are extremely powerful, with a load capacity of 2.5 to 3.5 tons while being very compact and agile at the same time. Another obvious advantage makes the counterbalance trucks the optimal solution for various transport jobs in all industries, both indoors, and outdoors: the RX 60-25/35 is a flexible and innovative all-round truck, ideal for multi-shift operation thanks to high battery capacity and lateral battery change. With its maximum speed of 20 km/h, the efficient truck can handle material quickly and reliably, even over distances of several hundred metres.
For locations where heavy loads need to be lifted to very high liftheights, the RX 60 is also available with a load centre of 600 mm and thus a particularly high residual capacity. The RX 60 Li-Ion is an efficient energy bundle with an extremely high availability. It can easily be opportunity charged, the Li-Ion battery charges up to 60 per cent within 40 minutes. With approximately one to two hours duration, the charging process itself is significantly shorter than that of a conventional lead acid battery. The maintenance-free Li-Ion battery lasts about twice as long as a lead acid battery. New standards are set also in terms of safety: each battery is monitored in real time.
The RX 60 2,5 - 3,5 t in detail
- Can lift up to three tonnes with a load centre of 600 mm
- Move goods effectively: travel speeds of up to 20 km/h
- Enough power for multiple-shift use: high battery capacity and lateral battery change
- Maintenance-free rotary current drive
- Always available: the Li-Ion battery bundles much energy and can be opportunity charged or completely charged at any time
- Spacious, comfortable driver’s cab that can be individually set up and offering numerous storage compartments
- Comfortable: simple and safe entry and exit
- Choose from a range of individual control options: multi-lever, minilever, touch or Joystick 4Plus
- Perfect all-round view: higher driver’s seat and large viewing window on all sides, also in protective roof
- Optimum levels of safety thanks to vehicle’s low centre of gravity
- Outstanding driving stability when turning
- Choose from various driving programs: select maximum turnaround or maximum efficiency
- Adjust to suit every task: speed, acceleration and braking can all be individually set
- Sensitive operation and smooth lifting speed control: state-of-the-art proportional valve technology and intuitive single-pedal operation
- Precise load handling: driver’s seat set to one side giving optimal view past loads
- Ideal for use in small spaces: compact vehicle dimensions and extreme manoeuvrability allow for operation in narrow aisles
- High availability: the Li-Ion version offers you twice as much energy at the same battery size
- Low operating costs: low energy consumption and long maintenance intervals
- Emission-free drive
- Blue-Q efficiency mode allows energy savings of up to 20 percent at the press of a button with no loss of performance
- Over 95 percent of all installed materials are recyclable
Driver assistance systems and functions
Assistant Truck Control
The compactly bundled basic safety package: the intelligent Assistant Truck Control driver assistance system features several functions which detect potentially critical driving situations and indicate these to the operator, or even act independently.
The following features are included in this driver assistance system:
- Safe exit/parking: a warning tone is sounded if the seat is vacated but the parking brake is not applied. This prevents unsecured truck from being parked.
- Seat belt controls: the driving speed is automatically reduced if the seat belt is not worn. In cab trucks, the system only engages when the cab door is open. The operator also receives a reminder to wear the seat belt.
- Speed limiter controlled by steering angle (Curve Speed Control): the driving speed is automatically adapted when taking curves. Through the speed limiter controlled by steering angle, possible damage to goods is reduced owing to the appropriate cornering speed.
- Speed limiter with raised forks: if the forks are raised above the "desired value of up to 500 mm" during the drive, the speed of the forklift truck is reduced automatically. The advantage of this is that you can drive safely even when the forks are raised.
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)
|RX 60-25 / Li-Ion||2.500||7.540||20||80|
|RX 60-25/600 / Li-Ion||2.500||7.540||20||80|
|RX 60-25L / Li-Ion||2.500||7.540||20||80|
|RX 60-25L/600 / Li-Ion||2.500||7.540||20||80|
|RX 60-30 / Li-Ion||3.000||7.540||20||80|
|RX 60-30L / Li-Ion||3.000||7.540||20||80|
|RX 60-30L/600 / Li-Ion||3.000||7.540||20||80|
|RX 60-35 / Li-Ion||3.500||7.540||20||80|