Low Lift Pallet Truck
ECU 15 C
Powerful Energy Pack
Request to: ECU 15 C
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Be it in industrial applications, retail or logistics – with the ECU 15 C, STILL offers more than only one good reason to dismiss hand pallet trucks into retirement. The low lift power pallet truck scores with a range of quality aspects: driving, lifting and lowering – all this is done electrically and without any physical force by the operator. Compact and agile, this efficient warehouse helper moves any load weighing up to 1.5 tons – with the truck itself only weighing 200 kg – and that includes the battery. This makes the ECU 15 C an ideal truck for use on intermediate floors, in elevators or on the back of lorries, in particular if the lorry has a lift platform for loading and unloading.
Thanks to the display, the operator will know the current charging level of the battery at all times. Even better: with a power consumption of only 0.39 kW per hour, the truck is not just very energy efficient, but with the on-board charger, the battery can be opportunity charged at any power outlet. Availability and flexibility are the core aspects of the ECU 15 C. In operation, the pedestrian low lift pallet truck scores not only with its comfortable single-handed control which is suitable for left and right handed operators alike, but with rounded fork tips with integrated entry rollers which make stacking pallets more efficient as well as more comfortable. The robust chassis guarantees a long service life, even under tough conditions.
The ECU 15 C in detail
- Fatigue-free operation: easy-grip tiller for left and right-handed operators
- Real-time information: multi-function display shows battery charge status and operating hours
- Safe operation: impact plate in optimum size and position
- Improved operator health: maintenance-free battery technology means no exhaust emissions
- Quiet operation: PIEK certification confirms low noise emissions – a plus for both operators and the environment
- Seamless interaction: the li-ion batteries with battery management system interact with the truck
- Impressive goods handling: lifting capacity of 500 to 1,500 kg
- Always ready for use: additional replacement battery maximises availability
- Durable: sturdy frame construction
- High performance: powerful and low-maintenance drive motor
- Suitable for almost any application thanks to compact dimensions
- Different fork dimensions available for different load carriers
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)
|ECU 15 C||1.500||115||4.2/4.6||24|