Low lift pallet truck ECU 14-30 Low Lift Pallet Trucks
Request to: ECU 14-30
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
The ECU low lift pallet truck is perfectly suited to the horizontal transport of up to 3,000 kg over short distances. Its compact size and exceptional manoeuvrability make it the ideal warehouse assistant even in confined spaces, for example for the preparation of goods. The cleverly positioned creep speed switch is an optional extra that is also of great advantage. It is located on the tiller head, meaning smooth and precise manoeuvring is possible even when the tiller is vertical. As a result of the well thought-out tiller design and the intelligent arrangement of the control elements, the ECU can be fully operated with one hand, whether the operator is left- or right-handed. Boasting a chassis made of robust materials, which can withstand even severe impacts without being deformed, and an extremely low-wear drive wheel, the ECU impresses with low operating costs even when in continuous use.
The ECU Full Lead is a real bundle of energy. Thanks to its full lead battery, the manoeuvrable pallet truck can be charged up very quickly, and its modern energy source also allows for interim charging. The small size of its battery also means that the ECU Full Lead is particularly compact. Consequently, safe and precise operation is guaranteed even in confined spaces – whether loading and unloading lorries via a ramp or working in narrow warehouse gangways or supermarket aisles. Of course, the ECU Full Lead also comes with all of the usual advantages of the reliable ECU product line, such as the integrated charger, which saves the space and money which would be needed for an external charging station, and the energy recovery when braking.
The ECU 14-30 in detail
- High handling performance thanks to lifting capacity of up to three tonnes
- Full power: low-maintenance and enclosed rotary current drive
- Control elements that are well suited to left and right-handed operators
- Fast operation, without needing to look at the buttons: buttons can be clearly differentiated by their tactile characteristics
- The reliable impact switch protects the health of the operator
- Unauthorised access not possible: series access authorisation via PIN code
- Can be manoeuvred even in confined spaces thanks to optional creep speed switch on tiller head
- Optimum view on tip of the forks
- Fast and precise: rounded forks are easier to thread into the pallets
- Impressive reloading of pallets: compact size allows for quick and safe operation
- Perfect in confined spaces: extremely mobile thanks to short and narrow design
- Very few noise emissions
- Energy recovery when braking
- Over 95 percent of all materials used are recyclable
Driver assistance systems and functions
STILL SafetyLight 4plus
The visual warning system for fewer accidents
The blue warning light, STILL SafetyLight 4plus, significantly increases work safety in areas which are confusing or full of bends. The blue light spots are projected approx. 5 m in front of and behind the truck and warn people about the approaching truck to prevent impending collisions.Learn more
Who can use which forklift truck for which area of application? What about the truck capacity? When has a shock occurred? Things that are relatively easy to control with just a few forklift trucks become far more complex and difficult to regulate as the fleet size increases. Our smart FleetManager provides the solution. With this innovative software, you are able to control your fleet more efficiently and effectively than ever.
The FleetManager consists of several modules:
- Access authorisation
- Compilation of operating data linked to the truck controller
- Accident detection with truck reaction (e.g. creep speed)
- Load detection via pressure sensor in the lifting hydraulic system without weight indication on the display and two data cards
- Shock detection in connection with FleetManager: the forklift truck detects a potential collision and switches to creep mode, sounds a signal or switches off completely
- Can be configured as per the customer's wishes
The reader for the FleetManager access card is easily accessible on the left next to the steering column. Access to the FleetManager requires special authorisation.Learn more
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)
|ECU 14 Full Lead||1.400||123||5.0||24|