LPG Forklift Trucks RX 70 1.6-2.0 t Forklift
Manoeuvrable and economical
Request to: RX 70 1.6-2.0 t
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
The RX 70-16/20 LPG forklift truck with a load capacity of up to two tonnes combines the advantages of the powerful combustion engine with the precision control of an electric drive, guaranteeing high availability, a long service life and lower operating costs. The compact design and high manoeuvrability coupled with sensitive transmission and lifting control ensure outstanding handling performance. All drive components are encased to provide protection against dust and water ingress.
As a result, the trucks are perfect for a range of applications, including indoor and outdoor use in the construction industry, building materials sector and wood processing, the metalworking industry and the food and beverage industry.
Customers in the logistics and freight-carrier industries also stand to benefit. The bend-proof and torsionally rigid mast allows safe load handling, even for heavy loads with a high residual load capacity. The comfortable driver’s cab incorporates the latest ergonomic criteria to combat fatigue and improve safety. Driving and lifting behaviour can be aligned to individual driver habits. Five pre-defined driving programmes are available. Blue-Q energysaving mode saves up to 10 per cent energy at the press of a button, with no loss of performance.
The RX 70 1.6-2.0 t in detail
- Intuitive handling: standard, easy-to-use operating concept across the whole RX product line
- Spacious, comfortable and customisable driver's cab with a multitude of storage options
- High performance: powerful drive meets precise control
- Effective goods handling: travel speed of up to 22 km/h
- Can lift up to two tonnes with a load centre of 500 mm
- Powerful and efficient: Drive with hybrid technology enables high handling rate with low consumption
- Safe load handling even with heavy loads due to robust, bend-proof and torsionally rigid mast
- Perfect all-round visibility thanks to narrow mast profile, large windows on all sides and narrow protective profiles
- Asymmetrically offset driver’s seat affords excellent view of load and fork carriage
- Optimum safety and stability thanks to the truck's low centre of gravity
- Secure load handling thanks to precise and direct hydraulic control
- Choice of 5 driving modes: select maximum turnaround or maximum efficiency
- Speed, acceleration and braking can all be individually configured
- Choose from a range of individual control options: mini-lever, Fingertip or Joystick 4Plus
- Digital Performance Boost: optional interface for integration into fleet management software, such as STILL neXXt fleet
- Flexible networking: the provision for MMS means that the truck can be integrated into every material flow management system with ease
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)