Automated Guided Vehicles
Automation in intralogistics
We drive automated vehicles.
With STILL iGo, we offer you different vehicle-based expansion stages for the automation of your intralogistics, which can be individually adapted to your requirements.
Hardly any other solution comes with as much potential for process optimisation, data exchange and networking as automated systems. Robots, autonomous vehicles and driverless transport systems (AGVs) play a major role in this.
It is therefore not surprising that enormous development has taken place in recent years and more interestingly, it is not just from the large and established AGV manufacturers investing and researching. There are also hundreds of start-ups, technology and software companies trying to capture the market in this area. Our experience is that this can be quite confusing for companies that want to start automating their processes.
Not every technological innovation is always the economically sensible one for your task. We make sure that you don't get lost in the jungle of digital industry 4.0 offerings and accompany you as partners:
No matter what stage you are at in your automation project, we will determine the exact mix of technical solutions for your intralogistics and always keep a close eye on your return on investment.
- Fit for the future. Standardised and scalable solutions for every automation requirement.
- Economical. Suitable automation solution with ROI consideration.
- Flexible. Different levels of automation: The level of automation is determined by your processes.
- Safe. Modern navigation technologies and personal protection
- Complete. Mobile and stationary solutions for completely automated supply chains.
- Plannable. Short reaction times both in the conception and preparation of offers, as well as in the implementation of projects.
Advice for driverless transport vehicles
- Analysis of the framework conditions + processes
- Development of the automation concept
- Concept validation / business case analysis
- Project qualification
- Bid preparation
- Project planning
Automation solutions require good preparation and sensible planning. Together we evaluate the general conditions of the application area in an initial discussion and talk about the current and planned processes in your warehouse.
+44 345 603 6827
Levels of intralogistics automation
The level of automation is determined by your processes. Our experts work closely with you to find the right level of automation and systematically develop your processes.
1. Assisted driving
Assistance systems automatically support with certain tasks.
2. Semi-automated driving
Vehicles navigate partially autonomously or take over certain tasks automatically.
3. Recommendation for action
Self-driving industrial trucks in a fully automated process.
Project management and implementation of automation solutions
A reliable partnership
Once the conceptual design of your automation solution has been successfully completed by our sales engineers, the realisation and implementation phase begins. The entire process, from detailed planning implementation to commissioning and handover of the finished system into operation, is coordinated by an experienced project manager. With a great deal of know-how, foresight and leadership competence, he always keeps all the strings in his hands, maintains an overview of all process steps and project phases, ensures the smooth flow of information and materials and also guarantees that all work processes are set up and implemented according to aspects of efficiency, productivity and sustainability. He solves the small and large challenges of everyday project work and is your competent contact person on site. He always keeps you up to date on the project status and provides you with transparent information on the individual process steps. Reliable, results-oriented and based on partnership - for maximum project success.
Our service offers for your automated systems
When it comes to the availability of your intralogistics systems, we know no compromises.
Of course, this also applies to your automated systems.
Whether hardware or software, maintenance or repair - we configure our service offer individually and according to your needs for your system and your requirements.
So that you can concentrate fully on your business, without downtimes, waiting periods or spare parts bottlenecks. Our service technicians are highly qualified, at least as committed and available to you 365 days a year.
At any time. Reliably. Fast.
- A nationwide service network. We can be reached at any time and are always close by when you need us.
- Experienced experts. Our service technicians are specialised in your automated vehicles.
- Digitally supported service planning. We plan your maintenance intervals in advance and in close coordination with your production processes. In this way, we prevent short-term breakdowns, expensive repairs and unnecessary downtime of your equipment.
- Smart spare parts packages and overnight delivery. Together we ensure the availability of your individual spare parts. So that you don't end up in the waiting loop.
- Always available: Our support hotline with qualified specialists is available for you 24/7.
- Fast help in the event of a fault. Our system specialists provide you with remote support. Immediately and reliably.
Typical application scenarios for automated guided vehicles
As part of the IFOY, our intralogistics automation experts have recreated typical scenarios for the use of driverless transport systems in intralogistics. The video looks at the following scenarios:
- Incoming goods
- Handover to production
- Production & assembly
- Outgoing goods
- Handover Delivery
- Mixed SKU picking
- Handover of outgoing goods and loading of lorries