Low lift pallet truck
Precision and manoeuvrability
Request to: ECU-SF 20
Please fill out the form below. We will get back at you as soon as possible.
The powerful ECU-SF low lift pallet truck from STILL features a hinged platform and a load capacity of 2,000 kg, making it the ideal choice for loading and unloading lorries and for transporting goods horizontally.
This compact warehouse helper can be manoeuvred accurately and safely in narrow spaces. Its rounded forks can be easily threaded into pallets. This low-maintenance truck gets the job done reliably, from lightweight jobs over multiple shifts in the industrial sector to handling material in retail environments. The chassis is covered with shock-resistant plastic, providing the robust truck with outstanding protection in harsh environments. The platform on the ECU-SF is very low at just 170 mm. This enables operators to quickly and safely get on and off the stand-on platform. The precise and intuitive electrical steering unit minimizes operator fatigue and enables goods to be turned around fast. Optional side guards keep the driver safe and stable, and provide optimal protection in all driving situations. These can be opened and closed using just one hand.
The ECU-SF 20 in detail
- Effective material handling: Up to 2,000 kg lifting capacity and maximum speed of 7.5 km/h
- Powerful, reliable and low-maintenance drive motor
- Outstanding reliability: Robust outer panels can withstand forceful impacts.
- Sufficient energy for extended use: high battery capacity with 24-volt technology
- Maximum speeds for different situations: 6 km/h in pedestrian mode and 7.5 km/h in ride-on mode when side guards are folded down
- Ergonomic and intuitive operation: driving, lifting and steering processes can be simultaneously controlled by left- or right-handed operators using just one hand
- The ECU-SF can be accurately steered in all conditions thanks to the ergonomic layout of control elements
- Easy to board: the platform is just 170 mm high and can be boarded very easily and effortlessly.
- Relaxed working conditions: perfectly cushioned stand-on platform ensures comfortable working conditions
- The side guards can be simultaneously opened and closed using only one hand
- Optional side guards keep the driver safe and stable, and provide optimal protection in all driving situations.
- Maximum driver protection: sensitive impact plate in the optimal position
- Accidental roll-back eliminated: automatic stop function also on ramps
- Non-slip mat on the stand-on platform keep drivers in a stable position
- Fatigue-free operation thanks to precise and intuitive electrical steering unit
- Rounded forks are easier to thread into pallets
- Complete control: smooth, accurately controlled starting and acceleration behaviour
- Precise operation even in the most confined spaces thanks to compact shape
- High pallet reloading rate: compact size allows for quick and safe operation
- The truck’s compact dimensions, hinged stand-on platform and outstanding manoeuvrability allow work to be carried out in very narrow aisles
- Working in confined spaces: flowing lines and compact dimensions enable work to be carried out in HGVs
- The battery is protected from damage even in confined spaces: the battery compartment is made from a continuous plate to protect against impacts
- Energy efficient due to energy recovery when braking
- Very few noise emissions due to extremely quiet drive and lifting motor
- Over 95 percent of all materials used are recyclable
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)
|EXU-SF 20 / Li-Ion||2.000||130||9.0||24|