Vertical Order Picker
The new dimension in order picking
Request to: EK-X 10
Please fill out the form below. We will get back at you as soon as possible.
It’s the Prince of Pickers and Nobility in any narrow-aisle warehouse: the EK-X 10 vertical order picker sets the benchmark in terms of performance, picking height, residual load capacity, functionality and ergonomics.
The EK-X 10 forges ahead into new dimensions of efficient goods handling with driving speeds up to 10 km/h and lifting speeds up to 0.4 m/s. Other features include an excellent field of view and a maximum pick height of 6 meters - outstanding in the truest sense of the word – as well as a roomy, shock-absorbing driver’s cabin.
In short: if you want the most efficient, user-friendly picking warehouse management, you can’t do without an EK-X 10. Moreover, the modular system allows the optimum EK-X 10 to be custom-built for every warehouse.
The EK-X 10 in detail
- Maintenance-free 3-phase drive unit, 24 V
- Effective goods handling due to very high driving and lifting speeds (10 km/h and 0.31 m/s)
- Enough energy for multi-shift operations thanks to battery capacities up to 560 Ah (24 V)
- Powerful auxiliary lift for efficient order picking
- Top availability: The Li-Ion battery bundles a lot of energy and can be quickly and easily opportunity charged
- Quick, safe personnel entry and exit thanks to generously sized, lowlevel entry area
- High degree of movement freedom due to roomy driver’s cabin
- Shock-absorbing floor with integrated drive switch guarantees relaxed working
- Effective working with any body size thanks to low cabin wall and small distance to load carrier
- Optional tilting side barriers for even easier access to goods
- Intuitive and optionally height-adjustable control panel for ergonomic work
- Wide variety of equipment options for the driver’s cabin (e. g. attachment system for terminals etc., storage option, leaning support, 12 volt power socket)
- Safe handling in a very narrow aisle with mechanical or inductive guidance
- Long-life, energy-saving LED headlights for optimum visibility
- Safe operation through sensor-controlled two-handed operation
- Faster servicing due to easily accessible service points
- Sensitive operation and stepless control of lift speed thanks to stateof- the-art proportional valve technology
- Power-optimized driving speeds through accurate height sensing
- Longer operating time and optimum use of resources through energy recovery during braking and lowering operations
- Blue-Q efficiency mode saves up to 10 percent energy at the push of a button without sacrificing power
- 90 percent of all the materials used are recyclable
- Data sheet EK-X 10 2 MB
- Manual EK-X 10 6 MB
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
|Model||Maximum capacity (kg)||Maximum reach height (mm)||Travel speed (km/h)||Battery voltage (V)|
|EK-X 10 / Li-Ion||1.000||6.350||10||24|