Thorough Examinations & Warranty Technical Administrator
1. What does your job entail?
I coordinate all the Thorough Examinations for UK and Scotland. In addition, I handle all the warranty procedures for the UK and factory. I also produce business-related KPI’s for the department and support on key business development by promoting the products within the Contracts team (e.g. Servicing, Atex inspections and Thorough Examinations).
2. How long have you worked for STILL UK?
I started with STILL in October 2016, so coming up 5 years.
3. What do you enjoy most about your job and why?
I thoroughly enjoy all elements of my job, it is a varied role which is really helping to develop my technical knowledge. We have a wonderful Service team, which I am proud to be part of.
4. Can you give a recent example of some great work you’ve undertaken?
We have recently been working on our presence in Scotland and I have been instrumental in supporting the team with this important project. The work is of course ongoing, and we are looking forward as a team to improve our new business development in this important market.
5. In your opinion, what is STILL’s best product (or service) and why?
I am very passionate about STILL Service which of course means our engineers, who have worked tirelessly throughout the pandemic to ensure our customers are supported during what has been very challenging times. A massive thank you to all of them and the wider team for their continued commitment.
6. What 3 items would you take on a desert island?
My little girl, Ruby Unlimited gin Doughnuts!
7. Most embarrassing moment?
I am quite clumsy, so tend to fall over a lot….mostly when people aren’t looking, thankfully!
8. The takeaway you'd never be without?
If Krispy Kreme did takeaway, then that would be my go to!
9. Do you have any hidden talents?
I am a qualified hairdresser, which not many people know.
10. Who or what makes you laugh?
11. If you won the lottery, what you would do?
Go on holiday for 6 months, buy a really nice house, car, horse and spoil Ruby!
12. Describe yourself in 3 words…
Funny Outgoing Spontaneous
13. And finally, how do you like to spend your time when not at work?
In my spare time I like to go to the gym and enjoy walking. Socialising with friends is also very important to me and I love doing sponsored events for charity. I recently signed up to the ‘Moonlight and Memories’ walk to raise money for St Catherines Hospice Care.